ONB has adopted the following standard fee schedule to be used to pre-register for regular events:
|Type of event||Time on Map||Junior||Adult||Family||On-site|
|Point to Point||45-90 minutes||$10||$15||$30||$5|
|Rogaine (short)||120+ minutes||$10||$15||$30||$5|
|Rogaine (long)||240+ minutes||$15||$25||$50||$10|
- Juniors are those under 21 at December 31 (ie ages 0-20).
- “Family” might include everyone arriving in the same (passenger) vehicle at the event director’s discretion.
- Teams are charged at these individual rates for each member unless otherwise specified.
- Event directors may post alternate fees at their discretion.
- Fees posted on the event page supersede anything posted here.
- The On-Site fee applies to all on-site registrations (ie not pre-registered by email, Facebook or online). The event director may waive this extra fee.
- SI Rental fees may be charged to provide SportIdent electronic timing devices to participants. The event director may waive this fee.
- Rental SI devices which are not returned (lost) are subject to the SI Replacement fee regardless if a rental fee was paid.
- Private corporate events are negotiated directly with the group involved – typically at a $10-$15 per participant rate with guaranteed minimum attendance (at event director’s discretion). For example: $100 for 1-10 participants plus $10 for each additional participant.
Note: Championship, Canada Cup and other (typically larger) special events may use other pricing schemes which will be communicated in the event materials.